Saturday, November 7, 2015

A New Day



I could rail against the fact that I can't hike right now. I could caps lock SCREAM. I could leave this blog dormant until my ankle heals, until my feet are roaming the dirt again. And pretend it doesn't exist until I have new adventures to talk about. Or I could continue to use blog as a creative and informative outlet. 

I choose the latter. 

So here's my idea. Alphabetizing themes. Each day will be a new letter and themes that start with that letter. Each theme has to do with hiking information, our hiking experiences, our hobbies, special needs information that relate to us, and more. For example:

A is for: Anticipation, Autism, AT 
B is for: Bear safety... etc.

That day I will write short essays on those themes. I've already plotted out themes for each letter - including Q and X! - so I am ready and I am game. 


1 comment: